The Page Prowler was built as a necessary aid in researching and obtaining highly relevant link partners. Link acquisition is the single biggest factor when it comes to search engine optimization, and this task had previously become far too tedious and labor intensive. The Page PRowlers team of programmers have created unique methods for parsing web pages to quickly analyze and extract relevant data that is essential to ascertain the relevance and value of any potential link partner.
Page Prowler allows you to input your keywords or URLs to find relevant link partners. This new version takes it one step further by allowing you to then email each potential link partner and customize each email you send out. They have made many changes to this new version that streamline the process of acquiring the right links to your site. You can watch it in action here.
• prowls keywords and URLs to find highly relevant and valuable potential link partners
• performs a quick “Limit each query” analysis (quickly shows trends for any keyword market). This feature allows you to limit the query to the top x ranking results in Google, rather than querying the entire results.
• ability to follow all links one level deep to find even more potential link partners (URL Prowl only)
• prowls backlinks for any URL
• returns backlink count and outbound link count of all results
• performs a custom “PR Boost To You” calculation for every potential link partner found (*assuming your PR is currently 0)
• option to search only for pages with a visible email address, and return this email address in the results
• option to search only for pages that also have a Contact/Feedback/About page and return the URL of this contact page in the results
• option to search only for pages with specific words on the page
• option to return “WhoIs” results where available (WhoIs queries display the email address of the party that registered that domain name)
• option to return age of domain to find “Trusted” sites
• option to search for link anchor text and link validity (URL Backlink Prowl only)
• ability to select which backlink engine to parse, Google or MSN
• ability to email potential link partners from within the program using the custom email interface
• ability to specify which link partners to link to (automatically removes duplicates)
• ability to display the age of the domain for the queried URLs
• shows the search engine rank of the results (Keyword Prowl only)
• URLs within the program results are hyperlinks
• ability to insert a delay between queries (in milliseconds) so as not to upset the search engines
• prowls complex pages efficiently and parses pages optimally using Regular Expressions parsing (can run in the background while you work)
• all reports can be saved as either HTML or CSV files
• it now detects Private Whois
• it searches Google blogs based on keyword and PR
• it allows to search only for sites with a minimum # of pages that match the search criteria
• ability to specify certain Google engines, to only search for specific .tlds (like only .edu or .gov sites, which are the best possible backlinks) and you can omit certain URLs from the query.
This is hands down, the easiest program to learn and use. CGF was amazed on how easy (and fun) it was to discover and get high value backlinks from the outdoor community. What we found puzzling is the Page Prowler does not promote the best option this program has to offer. The program finds the highest Google PageRank outdoor websites, but then assesses what your (assuming your PR is 0) website PR-value will be if you’re granted a backlink. Meaning, there are a lot of high PR-4-5-6 outdoor websites, but why waste your time trying to get backlinks if the targeted website does not increased PR value to your own website?
This program straight out saves time and has a 90 day 100% money back guarantee and worth the $97 bucks. You can order it here and give it a go.